If you're a hopeful inventor or designer interested in pursuing a license agreement, 'The $5000 Cereal Box Maze' book contains concise, straight forward, actionable steps you can use. While it's specific to my experience, the process would apply to many industries and product categories.
You have three purchasing options:
- PDF version for just $1.99, secure checkout with Stripe
- Amazon Kindle for $2.99, through Amazon
It's a compact book that contains all my learning's as well as conversations, emails, and the documents I shared with companies. There are also many links to useful online resources. Everyone I encountered along my journey was extremely helpful and encouraging, some even offered a few words of wisdom specifically for the book. Your support helps keep the website up, thank you!
For a perspective from toy industry experts, including important facts and figures be sure to read:
- Toy Inventor and Designer Guide (free)
- Top 10 Tips for Toy Inventors (free)
- The Toy and Game Inventor's Handbook ($9.95)